Creating a safer, healthier and more productive workforce.
Medium and Large Employers
million client reported year 1 savings by reduction in sprains/strains, DART and lost time.
success rate in avoiding injury costs with early reporting.
reduction of incidents and 339% increase in early reporting over 3 years.
injury reduction and $410,550 savings in first 6 months of those tested.
reduction in recordables within first year of new client.
Representative results as reported from various clients.
Issues your company may be facing.
Sources of avoidable injury costs.
- You hire the injury (and you did not know it)
- You place an employee in a job that they are physically unable to perform or perform productively
- Proper techniques, processes, protocols, or assistive resources are not identified and/or utilized
- Injuries or pre-injury conditions are not intercepted early and minor discomforts become major injuries
- An employee who could productively work with restrictions is not working
- Injuries reported at work are really non-work related
- An employee becomes physically unable to perform the job due to deconditioning or health risks
Sources of avoidable health costs.
- Medical costs associated with disease – Heart Disease, Diabetes, Stroke
- Overweight and obese workforce
- Workforce has smokers
- Workforce engages in suboptimal behaviors increasing risk of illness or injury
Falling short on results?
Keeping employees healthy from “hire” until “retire”.
DATA AND REPORTING
Keeping you informed.
- Impactful Data
- Predictive Modeling
- Drives Decisions
- Tied to your KPIs
- Activity Tracking