To achieve the biggest return on investment for our clients, we target all underlying cost
drivers on both the workers compensation and medical side of your business.
Workers Comp Costs - Medical, Indemnity, Lost and Restricted Days, Under-productivity, Legal
- What are the sources of avoidable injury costs?
- You hire the injury (and you did not know it).
- You place an employee in a job that he or she is physically unable to perform or perform productively.
- An employee becomes physically unable to perform the job due to deconditioning or health risks.
- Injuries reported at work are really non-work-related.
- An employee who could productively work with restrictions is not working.
- Proper techniques, processes, protocols, or assistive resources are not identified and/or utilized.
- Injuries or pre-injury conditions are not intercepted early and minor issues become injuries.
- Optimal protocols, yielding enhanced outcomes and expedited return to work, are not defined or followed.
Healthcare Costs - Medical, Absenteeism, Presenteeism (lost productivity due to working ill)
- What are the sources of avoidable health costs?
- Medical Costs associated with disease - Heart Disease, Diabetes, Cancer.
- Your workforce is overweight and obese.
- Your workforce has smokers.
- Your workforce engages in suboptimal behaviors increasing risk of illness or injury.